Amucor foil with reinforcement net for EMI shielding where a strong but also very wide shielding film is required.
Many EMI problems can be solved easily by the use of Amucor foil or tape. When there is a very broad and strong shielding foil required, than our 4706 Amucor foil with reinforcement net can provide the solution. The shielding foil can be produced with or without (conductive) self-adhesive and an optional insulation layer.
Amucor foil with reinforcement net can be cut to any width and can be delivered from stock. The most commonly used width is 1000 mm. Standard roll length is 16.5 meters.
Amucor foil with reinforcement net can also be deliver as die-cut, according to your drawing, on strip or in pieces (as a sticker), with optional self-adhesive.
- EMI shielding of plastic enclosure parts (EMI/RFI shielding tape/gasket)
- Shielding all non-conductive materials
- Ground plane
- Antistatic floor (ESD floor)
- Electrical connection between surfaces (sheets / foils)
- Shielding in housings and Faraday cages
- Temporary shielding during tests
- Mounting transparent foils, windows for EMI/RFI shielding
- Cable shielding (Wrap arround the cable)
- Temporary shielding during emission and immunity tests
Amucor foil with a reinforcement net (4706)
Amucor foil can also be produced with a strengthening reinforcement net. Because the material with the reinforcement net is so strong, it can be produced in a very large width of 3100 mm. This material is designed to cover walls and floord for protection against unwanted radio frequencies (RF). The material can also be used to very quickly create a shielded room, for example from a wooden box.
Amucor foil with a reinforcement net can be produced as a foil (4706) without self adhesive but can also be produced as tape (4707), with standard adhesive or as tape (4708) with conductive adhesive.