Published on 20 Oct 2015
Prayer – Against The Spirit of Fear & Intimidation
Father in the name of Jesus,
I come before Your throne of Grace and Mercy to find encouragement and help in my time of need. I thank You that You go before and that You will be with me in all that I do. I thank You for not failing me, for not forsaking me, and for not letting me be dismayed.
Father, Your word says let not my heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid, therefore, I come to You because I need to cast my worries, my fears, and cares upon You. Your word said that I could because You care for me. So Father, I cast all my cares, all my worries, all my anxieties, all my problems, all my doubts, all my fears, and all of my needs concerning this problem upon You.
I praise You for being with me as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, causing me to fear no evil, for I know that You are with me. Your rod and thy staff comfort me; Your Goodness and Mercy follow me, protecting me from all manner of evil. You have prepared a table before me in the presence of our enemies. Therefore I will not fear what man may do to me. You are my light and my salvation; I will not fear. You are the strength of my life, I will not be afraid. When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes come upon me to eat up my flesh, they will stumble and fall. Though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear.
Though war should rise up against me THEY SHALL BE DESTROYED IN THE NAME OF DESTROYED. When the enemy comes in like a flood THE NAME OF JESUS WILL DESTROY HIM A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, but none of this shall come near me, for THE NAME OF JESUS WILL DESTROY THEM. They may swarm around me like bees; and try to attack, but THEY ARE DESTROYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Your name is my strong tower, and in the Name of Jesus there is safety. I know You will strengthen me; help me and will uphold me with the right hand of Your righteousness. For You Lord have taught me to observe Your commandments and have promised to be with me even unto the end of the world.
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
Indeed, the LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. (Psalm 27:1-3).
Joel 2:21 Fear not, O land; Be glad and rejoice, for the LORD has done marvelous things!
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
1. In the name of Jesus, I refuse to fear, because God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2. I bind the spirit of fear in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break every evil covenant that has brought fear into my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. I command every terror of the night that has brought fear into my life to stop and move from my environment, in the name of Jesus.
5. You spirit of fear, loose your hold upon my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.
6. I command all human agents using the spirits of fear to terrify me in the night to stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.
7. The fear and terror of the unbelievers shall not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
8. My tomorrow is blessed is Christ Jesus, therefore, you spirit that is responsible for the fear of tomorrow in my life, I bind you, in the name of Jesus.
9. My destiny is attached to God, therefore I decree that I can never fail, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every bondage that I am subjecting myself to by the spirit of fear, I break you, in the name of Jesus.
11. All negative doors that the spirit of fear has opened in the past, be closed now, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every disease, oppression and depression that came into my life as a result of fear, disappear now, in the name of Jesus.
13. I refuse to be intimidated by any demonic nightmare, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every enchantment and invocation of fear being made against me, I neutralize you and I command you to fail, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every confederacy of the enemies in my home with the enemies outside shall not stand, in the name o f Jesus.
16. All arrangements of the devil concerning my home shall not stand; neither shall they come to pass, in the name of Jesus.
17. I destroy all efforts of the enemy to frustrate my work, in the name of Jesus.
18. I nullify every writing, agreement or covenant against my work, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father Lord, increase my greatness and comfort me on every side, in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord, as You delight in my prosperity, I pray that You bless me indeed in my work. Let no household enemy be able to control my well-being any longer, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let all those who are against me without a cause in my place of work turn back and be brought to confusion, in the name of Jesus.
22. I close every door through which the enemies have been working against my work, in the name of Jesus.
23. No weapon of satan and his agents fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
24. My life is hid with Christ in God, therefore nobody can kill me or harm me, in the name of Jesus.
25. I open wide all doors leading to my blessings, victory and breakthroughs which the enemies have closed, in the name of Jesus.
26. Let every territorial spirit working against us in our neighborhood be frustrated, bound and cast out, in the name of Jesus.
27. Let every power contrary to the power of God operating to suppress people in my area be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
28. I bind every spirit of frustration, defeat, delayed blessing and fear in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
29. I banish every enemy of progress in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus.
30. I bind the spirit of death, armed robbery and assassination in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus.
31. I reject, renounce and destroy every evil agreement or covenant in the environment, in the name of Jesus.
32. By the blood of Jesus, I nullify the effects and operation of evil forces around my house, in the name of Jesus.
33. Lord, get all my stubborn pursuers occupied with unprofitable assignments, in the name of Jesus.
34. In Jesus’ mighty name, I fire back every arrow, spiritual bullets and satanic missiles fired at me.
35. O Lord, reveal the secrets and expose all my enemies masquerading as my friends.
36. Father Lord, make it impossible for my enemies to use my foot marks, urine, faeces, hair, clothing, and shoes.
Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
Grant me peace, Oh Heavenly Father, let the spirit of fear depart from my heart desires to seek You, for You are the rock of my life, my fortress and my strength, even when I am weak. Help me to be confident in all situations, knowing that You hold the future and trusting that everything works together for my good.
Father, You are faithful, and You promise to establish me, and keep me from evil. I thank You Lord for strength and for helping me to overcome all my fears so that I may inherit all things; I thank You for being my God, my salvation, and my hope for tomorrow. I ask Lord that You anoint me with Your strength, Your joy, Your peace and Your love. For I know that greater is He that is in me than he that is in this world. I thank You for hearing my prayer and I thank You for interceding for me. Now Father I thank You for delivering me from fear, I thank You Lord for binding every stronghold of the enemy coming against me and casting them out. I thank You for allowing me to rest in this confidence knowing that You are for me and with me. And knowing that You are for me and with me I know that there is nothing that I will face today that You can’t see me through. I know that no power is greater than You. I can rest in Your arms because nothing is strong enough to come against me and succeed. I praise You for this victory, and for complete salvation and safety, and for Your divine peace that floods my soul.