PROCLAMATION TO OVERCOME THE DEVIL
I testify to Satan personally as to what the word says the blood does for me. (1)
Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil. (2)
Through the blood of Jesus, all my sins are forgiven. (3)
The blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, continually cleanses me from all sin. (4)
Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, made righteous, just-as-if-I’d never sinned. (5)
Through the blood of Jesus, I am sanctified, made holy, set apart to God. (6)
My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, redeemed, cleansed, by the blood of Jesus. (7)
Satan has no place in me, no power over me, through the blood of Jesus!
1) Revelation 12:11 — “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb [Jesus Christ] and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.” (That is, they testified to what the Word of God says about the blood of Jesus.)
2) Psalm 107:2 — Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy…
3) Ephesians 1:7 — In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace…
4) 1 John 1:7 — But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
5) Romans 5:9 — Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
6) Hebrews 13:12 — Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate.
7) 1 Corinthians 6:19 — Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.