THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD
THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to:
1. preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted;
2. He has sent me to bind up and heal the broken-hearted,
3. to proclaim liberty to the captives
4. and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,
5. To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God,
6. to comfort all who mourn,
7. To grant [consolation and joy] to those who mourn in Zion—to give them:
- an ornament (a garland or diadem) of beauty instead of ashes,
- the oil of joy instead of mourning,
- the garment [expressive] of praise instead of a heavy-burdened, and failing spirit…
That they may be called oaks of righteousness [lofty, strong, and magnificent, distinguished for uprightness, justice, and right standing with God], the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
8. And they shall rebuild the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former desolations and renew the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations.
Luke 4: 18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me the Anointed One, the Messiah, to preach the good news, the Gospel, to the poor; He has sent Me to announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed, who are downtrodden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity.
Main objective of Satan is to BRUISE man.
These bruises give him a foothold in a person’s life. Fears, insecurities, bitterness, rejection, broken relationships, etc.
Result: Insecurity and rejection.
2. UNFAIR TREATMENT
Foundation of man: justice. Unfair treatment allows demons to penetrate his soul.
Result: Anger, hatred, bitterness.
3. SEXUAL ABUSE
Result: Guilt, condemnation, shame, Homosexuality
Result: Fear, anxiety, panic attacks, compulsive behaviour.
5. WORDS THAT ARE SPOKEN
Read the full PDF here.