FIRST AND FOREMOST, IT HAS TO BE A PRAYER OF REPENTANCE… (2 Chronicles 7:14)
This week, BHF Royal Holy Warriors did an intensive 24×7 day of prayer against COVID-19. Here below is the guideline we used. Feel free to share with everyone.
Repent for the sins of pastors and those who shepherd God’s flock
Repentance for Pastors: For having a shallow faith; for not knowing God deeply; for pride and not submitting to God wholly; for prayerlessness making God’s house desolate (My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations); for taking control and not welcoming the Holy Spirit and let Him move. For being powerless and not having the dunamis power Jesus earned for us at the cross – causing the world to go seek power elsewhere. For being powerless that we cannot cast out demons like Jesus did.
For not preaching the full counsel of God. For false teachings and deception. For not discerning correctly. For bringing the world into the church instead of taking the church to conquer the world. For compromising. For not doing God’s will. For not going in the highway and byway to evangelize. For having the fear of man rather than the fear of God. For lording it over the church and being high up there that we cannot be reached by the lowest. For building mega churches yet failing to mend and building those with broken hearts. For failing to make disciples, train them and release them. For not having intimacy with God… and much more. Pray in details… the Holy Spirit will guide.
- For not observing the laws and commands of God (Daniel 9) especially for not observing the 4th command to keep the Sabbath.
- Forsaking our First Love (Rev 2:4)
- False teachings (Rev 2:14-15) ex Message of cheap grace; Gospel of prosperity; not teaching the whole counsel of God; compromise with worldliness; being seekers sensitive; not confronting sin and not preaching about hell to warn people.
- Tolerating false teachings, deception, witchcraft, immorality (Rev 2:20-24) example tolerating same sex marriage teachings; tolerating pagan practices
- Lack of anointing and power of the Holy Spirit within God’s house
- Lack of prayer within God’s house
- Lack of good deeds; not evangelizing; not sharing the good news with our neighbors, highways and byways
- Lukewarmness in the church
- Lack of discernment
Repent for all the sins we do with our body parts… one by one and look at the sins in your bloodline; the pattern of sins in our ancestors line …PRAYER OF INTERCESSION AGAINST COVID
In the midst of a plague, Aaron took a censer and filled it with fire from the altar, put incense on it and stood between the dead and the living. Like Aaron, today you are standing before God Almighty who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father.
Let’s pray for believers to have the boldness of Aaron. (Numbers 16: 41-50). The plague was stopped. With God’s power in the name of JESUS,
- Take Down the fake news, rumors, deceits and lies (Pray for the news to broadcast positively)
- Take Down the “Contagion” Fear spreading through negative news
- Pray for the salvation of those with COVID-19; bind and destroy the spirit of unbelief; ask God to remove the blinds over their eyes; pray that they wake up. Destroy everything that deceive them and ask God to give them the hunger, open their eyes and ears and hearts
- Bind and cast out the spirit of COVID-19
- Pray for the healing of those with COVID-19; By His stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5)
BIND THE SPIRIT OF FEAR, TERROR, COVID-19; BIND THE SPIRIT OF INFIRMITIES, SICKNESS AND DISEASE. DESTROY AND UPROOT COVID-19
Declare that the BLOOD of Jesus is against COVID-19 and CALL FORTH God’s grace, abundant life in the name of JESUS. Declare healing, miracles, and deliverance to come forth in the bodies, minds, and emotions, of all those who are sick, damaged, oppressed, possessed, or afflicted in any way.
COMMAND the bodies of those who are sick to line up with the Word of God. Life and Life… Abundant Life
- Declare the covering of the shed blood of Jesus the Messiah/ the Christ) over all of us, we are His children.
- Pray for God’s protection, God’s blessing, God’s provision, God’s revelation, God’s holiness, and God’s wisdom to be upon us.
- Pray for God’s loving intervention to be upon all those who are stumbling. Intervene for those who are blind and being attacked or controlled by doubts, pride, witchcraft, rage, deceptions, skepticism, jealousy, lust, and fear. Open the blind eyes; remove the veil. Unstop the deaf ears and remove the demonic filters. Warm up the cold hearts and heal the wounds that have put these manifestations of rejection into place.
3. We must recognize that there is a fight for “authority” in the spirit realm. God has anointed this President and the decrees that he makes must not be disarmed and reversed by the enemy. Donald Trump made a decree that by Passover, many sectors and spheres would open up. Days later, that prophetic decree was overturned and reversed. The enemy is at work and an alarm must be sounded. Keep your eyes and ears specifically on this battle for his “words”.
4. We must pray that any muzzle trying to be placed upon Donald Trump’s mouth be broken. We are currently in the Hebrew year 5780 which is the year of the open mouth. May the President’s mouth be open and may he make righteous and wise decrees in the United States. May the Church open up their mouth and speak forth the word of God.
5. We must pray for the spirit of Jezebel to be thrown down in Washington D.C. This public assassination attempt on President Trump will not succeed. We must declare that any financial crisis and hardship that the USA endures will not turn people unnecessarily against him.
6. We must pray for our Governors and local authorities. Beware of the spirit of division and mutiny that will seek to cause confusion and chaos in the months ahead.
7. We must carefully guard our own mouths and choose to speak life, blessing, and prosperity over our cities and nation.