What Should We Do?
- This is more spiritual than physical (Eph 6vs12)
- Don’t hate gay people (Eph 6vs12)
- Take a stand (Eph 6vs11, 13)
- Put on the armor of God (Eph 6vs11, 13-17)
- Pray (Eph 6vs18-19)
The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” Genesis 9vs16
- Don’t mistake God’s patience for God’s approval.
- God provides the way of salvation.
- God doesn’t tolerate sin, He punishes sin.
- God proclaims peace (rainbow) to those delivered from death.
- The world has turned the rainbow into an act of provocation.
Pride gave rise to perversion.
Satan doesn’t mind if we don’t worship him as long as we join him in pride to oppose God.
Pride is the worship of self, the national religion of hell.