Published on 7 Nov 2016
For SO MANY years, we’ve looked at Jesus through GRECO-ROMAN eyes, forgetting He WAS, and IS, a JEW – Who’s Name is originally Y’SHUA – and Who grew up in and taught within a HEBRAIC/Middle-Eastern CULTURE/MINDSET/CONTEXT. Studying Y’shua and the Scriptures WITHOUT understanding the HEBRAIC culture/mindset/CONTEXT … means we MISS OUT on SO MUCH and can be deceived!!
The REAL picture we must see is … Y’SHUA, the SON of GOD:
* A JEWISH teacher – teaching from the ONLY Scriptures at the time … the TANAKH (Old Testament),
* To twelve JEWISH men and (predominantly) the people of JUDAH,
* About the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and HIS Commandments/Ways/Promises.
YHVH is the BEST FATHER!! And when we properly understand what His Torah is … we begin to see the LOVE encompassed in His Instructions — how He is teaching us His Boundaries, that we will be safe, protected, and BLESSED in every way!!
ALL THIS makes understanding the Torah and walking in GOD’s WAYS SO IMPORTANT – for EVERYONE … but especially COUNSELLORS and LEADERS – to be BETTER EQUIPPED and GROUNDED in GOD’s WORD. Walking in GOD’s Ways, we are also a LIGHT to those around us!!
– Torah is the Foundation
– The Parallel between Israel and the Bride
– Addressing Misunderstandings
– Torah and Faith
– Torah and Grace
– Torah and Forgiveness
– Torah, Blessings and Curses
– Paul and the Torah
– Torah and Relationships
– Torah is our Blessing and Protection